The Biochemical Society organizes a successful programme of Focused Meetings on molecular bioscience topics:
- can take place over 2 to 3 days;
- can take place in any part of the UK or overseas;
- can be joint with another organization/society;
- are entitled to full secretariat support services;
- articles on related topics may be published in a relevant Biochemical Society publication.
To submit a Biochemical Society Focused Meeting proposal, please complete the proposal form below. Please refer to the guidelines when submitting your application.
Guidelines for submitting a Focused Meeting Proposal
View a list of past Focused Meetings
For an informal discussion, and to submit your proposal, please contact:
Tel: +44(0) 20 7685 2450
Next deadline for proposals: 2 May 2017