Student Society Grants
Each year, the Society provides a number of small grants of £100 to support events organized by student societies relating to molecular bioscience. The events may be social events or more formal academic-related events such as a sponsored invited speaker.
Applicants must have a key position within the student society and be an Undergraduate Student Member of the Biochemical Society.
Note: only one grant will be awarded per society per year.
The Society will provide:
- Payment of up to £100 by bank transfer
- Society branded literature and membership forms
As a condition of the grant, the Society asks the student society to:
- Badge the event as 'sponsored by the Biochemical Society'
- Display Biochemical Society branded material
- Send a report for publication in The Biochemist and/or on the web including photographs
For further information please contact Rowena Mitchell, Conferences and Membership Officer.
Note: personal information collected on this form will only be used for the purpose stated. Please see the Biochemical Society's full privacy statement.