Key aspects of modern drug discovery
Designed and delivered by experts from industry and academia, this training event will provide a comprehensive overview of the pre-clinical drug discovery process. The workshop will focus on small molecule target identification and validation, hit-to-lead and lead optimisation, as well as on pre-clinical drug development and toxicology.
The online programme will include lectures, case studies and small group discussions, and will provide an opportunity for delegates to engage with speakers.
- Structure Based Drug Design >
- Evolution of biophysical tools for quantitative protein interactions and drug discovery >
- Cryo-EM in drug discovery >
- Protein structure and computational drug discovery >
- Drug discovery targeting the mTOR pathway >
- Bioinformatics in translational drug discovery >
- Towards the routine use of in silico screenings for drug discovery using metabolic modelling >
- Supporting research mobility in drug discovery >