R for Biochemists 101
R for Biochemists 101 aims to equip early career researchers with the information, tools and techniques to use R. It is suited to beginners that want to use the programming software but have little or no experience.
The course will focus on getting data in R, manipulating and visualizing them using various methods. Each module will use a biochemical experiment and data as a starting point.
Divided in 5 modules:
- Draw a protein standard curve using base R and ggplot2
- Extracting data from objects
- Drawing an enzyme kinetics plot
- Customizing and reusing plots with R
- Getting your data into R for exploration