Single-molecule bacteriology online symposium
Abstract deadline: 21 June 2021
In anticipation of the 87th Harden Conference on Single-molecule bacteriology in 2022, the Biochemical Society is hosting an online half-day symposium to bring together researchers working in the field of single-molecule bacteriology to present developments in the field.
The programme will present an opportunity for ECRs to showcase their work across the breadth of single-molecule bacteriology, from structural and mechanistic studies to new quantitative in vivo techniques applicable to bacteria, to studies of clinical, biomedical and biotechnological significance.
- Essays in Biochemistry, Volume 65, Issue 1 >
- Cell biochemistry studied by single-molecule imaging >
- From single bacterial cell imaging towards in vivo single-molecule biochemistry studies >
- Visualizing the inner life of microbes: practices of multi-color single-molecule localization microscopy in microbiology >
- Single-molecule live-cell imaging of bacterial DNA repair and damage tolerance >