Postdoctoral Fellowship – Molecular Enzymology Division
The DNA Enzymes Division of New England Biolabs (NEB) invites
applicants for the position of Postdoctoral Fellow. Projects will be part of a
research program aimed at studying DNA replication and repair using
enzyme kinetics, genetic, biochemical, and next generation sequencing.
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, bioengineering, molecular biology or related field.
- Technical expertise in enzyme kinetics and enzymology.
- Excellent presentation and writing ability.
- Publication of original scientific work in high-quality journals.
- Next generation sequencing and data analysis.
- Have “good hand” with proven bench skills.
- Technical expertise in multi-component enzyme systems.
- Strong scientific curiosity, integrity, creativity and self-motivation.
- Experience in assay development.
This position offers exciting opportunities for broad research training,
collaboration with academic and industrial institutions, publishing in peer reviewed journals and participation in national and international
New England Biolabs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
of Minorities, Females, Disabled and Protected Veterans
Qualified candidates may contact Andrew Gardner >