Undergraduate Membership is open to anyone studying for a first degree in a subject related to the molecular biosciences and to school students (aged 18 years or older) with an interest in continuing onto a molecular bioscience degree course.
The Society welcomes members from all over the world. You can join at any time of the year.
Undergraduate membership costs just £17 for 1 year (or £45.90 for 3 years). Benefits of undergraduate membership include:
- Access to a range of grants and bursaries.
- Invitations to attend member-only receptions and networking events.
- Discounted registration fees to attend our scientific events, training events and training courses.
- Opportunities to feed into science policy discussions through the Society’s Policy Network.
- Automatic membership of FEBS and access to FEBS Fellowships, and discounted membership to the Royal Society of Biology.
Join our molecular biosciences community today and benefit from an offering that will support your skills and career development.