Do you know of an outstanding molecular bioscientist who deserves recognition?
In response to the Awards Review carried out earlier this year, we’re pleased to introduce a new two-stage nomination process.
Consolidating feedback from our community, our new process seeks to simplify the nomination cycle, ensuring the outstanding achievements and diversity of the molecular bioscience community is fully represented.
- Stage 1: initial nominations are submitted via an online form by 1 November 2022
- Stage 2: full nominations are submitted for shortlisted candidates by 31 January 2023
Please read the following information carefully to ensure all requirements are met when nominating.
Did you know?
- Nominations can be made by and for anyone (you don’t have to be a Biochemical Society member)
- Self-nomination is not permitted
- Support letters are not required unless your nominee is shortlisted
- Feedback will now be given to all non-shortlisted nominations
- Nominations are submitted via SurveyMonkey Apply
If you have any questions about the nomination process or eligibility of your nominee, please contact our Awards Department.