Early career membership is for those who are within 10 years from the date of gaining a postgraduate qualification in the molecular biosciences.
The Society welcomes members from all over the world and from all fields and professions associated with molecular biosciences. You can join at any time of the year.
Early career membership costs just £49 for 1 year (or £132.30 for 3 years). Benefits of early career membership include:
- Discounted registration fees to attend our scientific events, training events and training courses.
- Access to a range of grants and bursaries.
- Invitations to attend member-only receptions and networking events.
- Opportunities to feed into science policy discussions through the Society’s Policy Network.
- Personal online access to the Biochemical Journal and Biochemical Society Transactions.
- Automatic membership of FEBS and access to FEBS Fellowships, and discounted membership to the Royal Society of Biology.
Join our molecular biosciences community today to stay connected and benefit from an offering that will support your skills and career development.