Full membership is for those who have obtained a postgraduate qualification more than 10 years ago.
The Society welcomes members from all over the world and from all fields and professions associated with molecular biosciences. You can join at any time of the year.
Full membership costs just £93 for 1 year (or £251.10 for 3 years). Benefits of membership include:
- Discounted registration fees to attend our scientific events, training events and training courses.
- Access to a range of grants and bursaries.
- Invitations to attend member-only receptions and networking events.
- Opportunities to feed into science policy discussions through the Society’s Policy Network.
- Personal online access to the Biochemical Journal and Biochemical Society Transactions.
- Automatic membership of FEBS and access to FEBS Fellowships, and discounted membership to the Royal Society of Biology.
Join our molecular biosciences community today to stay connected and benefit from our offering.
If your postgraduate qualification was less than 10 years ago, you qualify for early career membership.
If you are a postgraduate student, you qualify for postgraduate membership.
If you are an undergraduate student, you qualify for undergraduate membership.
If you are a long-standing full member (more than 10 years) of the Society, you qualify for emeritus membership upon retirement.
If you are taking a break from your career, or have a background in molecular bioscience but now work in a related profession, you qualify for associate membership.