Associate membership is open to people with a background in molecular bioscience now working in related professions; for example, science teaching, science management/administration, science editing/writing, scientific sales, scientific outreach and other similar careers.
Associate membership is also open for individuals taking a break from their scientific career. The Society welcomes members from all over the world. You can join at any time of the year.
Associate membership costs just £23 for 1 year (or £62.10 for 3 years). Benefits of associate membership include:
- Discounted registration fees to attend our scientific events, training events and training courses.
- Access to Stay Connected Bursaries and Carer Support Grants.
- Invitations to attend member-only receptions and networking events.
- Opportunities to feed into science policy discussions through the Society’s Policy Network.
- Personal online access to the Biochemical Journal and Biochemical Society Transactions.
Join our molecular biosciences community today to stay connected and benefit from an offering that will support your skills and career development.