Help create and support a representative scientific community with our Diversity in Science Grants.
The Biochemical Society’s Diversity in Science Grants scheme provides grants of up to £500 to individuals, groups, charities or not-for profit organizations to support and address issues relating to diversity in science. In exceptional circumstances, at its discretion, the Society may also award up to £1,000 for individual projects.
Get thinking about your proposals – applications will open 2 September 2019 – see schedule below
- Applications opening 2 September: 18 October 2019
- Applicants are informed: December 2019
- You do not need to be a member of the Biochemical Society to apply.
- The grants are open to applicants from any country.
- As part of your application, you will need to demonstrate an understanding of the issues and challenges pertaining to diversity in science and the effectiveness of the proposal to address these issues and challenges.
Email our Science Policy Department if you have any questions regarding the grants.