Help create and support a representative scientific community with our Diversity in Science Grants.
The Biochemical Society’s Diversity in Science Grants scheme provides grants of up to £500 to individuals, groups, charities or not-for profit organizations to support and address issues relating to diversity in science. In exceptional circumstances, at its discretion, the Society may also award up to £1,000 for individual projects.
Get thinking about your proposals – applications open 1 September 2021 – and see the application schedule below.
- Applications opening: 1 September 2021
- Applications close: 29 October 2021
- Applicants are informed by 3 December 2021
- You do not need to be a member of the Biochemical Society to apply.
- The grants are open to applicants from any country.
- As part of your application, you will need to demonstrate an understanding of the issues and challenges pertaining to diversity in science and the effectiveness of the proposal to address these issues and challenges.
For more information please contact the Grants department >