Young Scientist Forum and 46th FEBS Congress
The Biochemical Society has occasional funding opportunities to
July 2022 and the IUBMB-FEBS-PABMB Congress from 9-14 July 2022.
The grant provides two Biochemical Society members with:
- Registration for both the 46th FEBS Congress and the Young Scientists’ Forum
- Some meals and excursions
- Up to £350 for travel costs
The theme for the Congress this year is “The Biochemistry Global Summit”.
The following criteria are required in order to be eligible for a sponsored place:
- Applicant must be a current Postgraduate member of the Biochemical Society or an Early
Career member of the Biochemical Society within the first five years of completing their PhD.
- Applicant must submit a supporting letter from their supervisor.
- Applicant must provide a single abstract that will be submitted to the YSF and 46th FEBS
Congress if their application is successful. Both events should be attended.
- Successful applicants must submit a report and photographs of the Congress to the
Biochemical Society no later than 30 days after returning from the Congress.
Please note that applying for an International Sponsored Place will not affect your eligibility to apply for a General Travel Grant within the same calendar year.